An important question, whether you're planning to enjoy your Wild Harvest Box in one, big backyard feast... or spread out over several peaceful Sunday afternoons at home.
Let's break it down...
With a Medium Wild Harvest Box, you're looking at:
- 1 lb of Grass-Fed Bison (which yields 4 burgers)
- 1 lb of Field-Harvested Venison (another 4 burgers)
- a 2.5 lb Bison Roast (perfect for enough pot roast, ragu, hearty stew, or pulled bison tacos to feed approximately 8 folks.)
- 2 cans of the best Wild Tuna you've ever seen come out of a can (which will feed 4 people)
- 1 Butterfish Filet (comfortably feed 1-2 folks)
- 1 lb of Manoomin "Wild Rice" which grows as you cook it, so you're looking at like something like 7 1/2 cups of cooked "rice", which goes great with a wide variety of dishes.
- 0.5 ounces of dried Chanterelle Mushrooms doesn't sound like much, until you re-hydrate them, fry them up in a skillet, and serve them as an appetizer.
- 8 oz of Wild Huckleberries goes great on ice cream, in a cobbler, in your pancakes, or as a snack.
End the night with a hot cup of the Wild Jeju Green Tea after successfully hosting 20-22 of your best friends over for dinner—a dinner where you hopefully swapped stories about your most memorable days on the water and in the woods.
Looking for more recipe ideas?
Check out our ever-growing resource of Wild Food Recipes