Feeling a bit too stir-crazy indoors?
Sometimes you just need to get outside—probably more often than many of us actually do.
Plan a mid-Winter's picnic.
The Salmon Chowder from Thunder's Catch is entirely shelf stable. Meaning you can store it in your pantry like a can of soup until you're ready to use it.
But unlike a can of soup, you can warm it up right in the pouch it comes in. The salmon chowder is creamy, rich, and delightful... perfect for enjoying on a cold day.
- 1 pouch of Thunder's Catch Salmon Chowder
- 1 small camping pot
- 1 camping stove
- Some water or melted snow for the pot
- Don't forget your spoon at home.
- Warm your salmon chowder in a pot of water over your burner.
- Once the chowder reached the desired temperature, enjoy directly from the pouch with a spoon or transfer to a mug/bowl for easier enjoyment.
Photos courtesy of: Thunder's Catch Salmon