We say “the very best food comes directly from nature, with as little human interference as possible” but what do we actually mean when we say that? Take for example wild-caught fish versus farm-raised fish: Wild Caught Fish:
- High in Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D
- Twice the amount of omega-3 fatty acids
- High in Mineral iodine
- Packed with Selenium
- Naturally fights inflammation
We’re passionate about putting more wild, unaltered food into your diet. Which is why we put together the Wild Harvest Box, so four times per year a box of food—harvested from the wild—would appear on your door step and invite you into a different, more intentional way of sourcing your food.
- 1/4 the vitamin D
- Exposed to Toxins and contaminants
- Unhealthy living conditions
- Fed Corn and grains, which aren’t their typical diets
- Fed Synthetic Pigments
- At least 35 species of fish are currently being genetically modified around the world.