Last week we gathered at Wolfcamp Studios, in Costa Mesa, for the Spring #wildfishwildgame potluck dinner.
Because everything tastes better in a warm tortilla, we pulled a trusty favorite out and did Wild Taco Night. Among the stand-outs of the evening were:
- Jesse Inman's Surf & Turf (Moose Ribeye and Spiny Lobster) Tacos
- Connor's venison sliders
- Corey's Yellowtail Tacos
- Matt's Smoked Dorado Jalapeño Dip
- Aaron's Marinated Elk Steak
- Mike's "Granny's Mac n' Cheese"
- Somebody's Wild Boar Sausage
- Taylor's Ceviche
- Marshall's Homegrown Grapefruit Cocktails
And a delicious IPA from our friends at Gunwhale Ales.
And if you thought the Gozney RoccBox was only for pizza... then you've never tried searing a steak hot and fast in one. Highly recommend.
As always, a huge thank you to everyone who generously shared their hard-earned meal with the community.
Our next Wild Fish & Wild Game dinner will be in June! So keep an eye on your inbox for more details.